RELOCATION AND MOVE MANAGEMENT
Relocation Care can be your partner whilst arranging the international relocation for your expatriate staff member. We assist by finding local accommodation and guide the expat, his/her partner and children to find their way in the Netherlands as quickly as possible.
Throughout the years, Relocation Care has developed an extensive network of partners and suppliers across the Netherlands. We can offer preferred services to our clients in various areas such as moving services, tax advice, banking and real estate.
A good preparation starts with making a thorough analysis of the situation. Relocation Care enables you to make the international transfer a success.
- Orientation tour for region, schools and housing
- Finding suitable housing
- Negotiation assistance and supervising rental agreement
- Registration in (international) school
Home in the Netherlands
Finding your way around in a new country is usually not easy and can be very time-consuming. Relocation Care offers professional guidance and practical help.
- Accompanied home check in and handing over of the keys
- Settling-in services, such as: housing complete with gas, water and electricity, telephone/TV/internet connection, explanation of various local levies, opening bank accounts, advice on necessary insurances, advice on medical services, registration with general practitioner and dentist, information on emergency numbers, sports facilities, places of cultural interest, expatriate clubs and language courses
- Survival Information Kit
- Removal assistance, coordinating the unloading of belongings
- Appointment to see the Immigration Office
- Registration in the population register
- Car import assistance
- Changing driving licences
- Obtaining civil services number (identity number for tax and social security purposes)
- Application for child benefit
- Assistance or referral in matters of taxation and social security e.g. application for 30%-tax ruling
- Cultural briefing; to tackle common problems experienced by relocating employees, we provide practical solutions in a number of crucial areas, such as values, attitudes and behaviour, social styles, etc.
When leaving the Netherlands, Relocation Care makes sure that the necessary administrative matters are done.
- Setting up of check out accommodation
- Terminating telephone/internet connections and utilities
- Informing Immigration Office and municipal personal records database
- Forwarding of mail